By Tim Greenwood
is your response-ability?
Are you morally accountable, reliable and trustworthy.
Matthew 25:14 is the parable of the talents.
In it the master gave responsibilities - based upon abilities.
Two acted responsibly and one did not.
God holds people accountable – both good and bad.
What did He say to the two?
Well done! You have operated in good faith with your response-abilities.
Luke 12:48 For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be
much be required:
What is required for you to receive the things that God offers you?
It’s your ability to respond in good faith. You must be
Here’s the way that it works:
Your reputation, (or righteousness), completely throughout the above
process, is based upon your response-ability, be it Good or bad.
- OFFER = You hear of it.
- EVALUATION = You hear of the reputation of the one
making the offer.
- ACCEPTANCE = You convert the offer into a contract.
- COMMITMENT = You sign on the dotted line or make a
- CELEBRATION = From the moment you commit
to the contract, you should begin praising & thanking God, (using
the shield of faith), and continue until the contract is completely
- FULFILLMENT = You receiving the fruit of the